- 2017 $50 All Up July Challenge
- Jonty’s Journey Appreciation Race Night
- Score Card
- Promotions, Incentives & Conditions
- Met Multiplier Progress Table
- StrideMASTER Results Friday, 26th May 2017
- StrideMASTER Results Thursday, 27 April 2017
- StrideMASTER Results Friday, 7th April 2017
- StrideMASTER Results Friday, 21st April 2017
- StrideMASTER Results Friday, 16th June 2017
- StrideMASTER Results Friday, 5th May 2017
- StrideMASTER Results Friday, 19th May 2017
- StrideMASTER Results Sunday, 25th June 2017
- StrideMASTER Results Saturday, 15th April 2017
- StrideMASTER Results Friday, 12th May 2017
- StrideMASTER Results Friday, 31 March 2017
- Race Calendar
- Stakes – 2016-2017 Season
- Addington App
- FastTrack Insurance
- Track & Venue
- Addington 1, 2, 3
- Betting Guide
- Race Day Dining
- Race Business Partners
- Mobile Barrier Statistics
- Stabling Area Awareness Course
Jonty’s Journey Appreciation Race Night
Friday 21 July 2017
Jonty Smolenski has a rare genetic syndrome, Trichothiodystrophy and throughout his life he and his family have received help from some amazing charities.
Join Jonty’s family as they raise funds and say a big thank you to the charities that have helped them. Over $5,000 of spot prizes will be given away on the night, including accommodation at Terrace Downs Resort and Hanmer Springs.
Evening includes full buffet dinner, drink on arrival, free race books and free car parking.
$75 per person
$1,400 per table of 10 including race sponsorship
- There are only 7 race sponsorship tables of 10 available for this evening. If you wish to book a full table 10 excluding race sponsorship, please purchase 10 tickets and then contact Maia Health Foundation (details below) with your booking details so a table can be reserved for you.
- Race Sponsorship includes: exclusive naming rights to a race. TV, Radio and Print media coverage. Race Names are at all bars, TAB’s sub/agencies throughout NZ. Commentators announcement. Exclusive access to view your race*. Meet and greet the winning owners and celebrate their success with them.
*Health & Safety Regulations apply
If you don’t want to purchase tickets online please contact:
Maia Health Foundation
03 378 6134
Thank you to all the charities and organisations who have supported Jonty on his journey and to whom the funds raised from this evening will go to: