Competitions Terms & Conditions
Social Media Competitions
The following terms and conditions apply to all competitions on Addington and Spectators Bar & Bistro’s social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instragram) pages, unless otherwise stated in the social media post(s).
- Entry is only available online via the social media post and open to those aged 18 and over.
- You can enter as many times as you like, however, only the number of friends you tag in the post will be eligible to join you for the prize (ie if you tag 4 mates then you and 4 mates will be in the draw to win).
- Maximum number of people eligible for the prize is 10 (ie yourself and 9 friends), unless otherwise state in the social media post(s).
- The winner will be selected randomly by Addington Raceway and contacted the week after the competition ends.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to their name and/or image being used on our social media pages in conjunction with the prize, both as being announced as the winner and then when the prize is used/collected.
- Prize must be taken by the end of the current racing season (racing season runs from 1 August to 31 July annually) and can not be used during Addington Cup Week in November.
- Employees, Board and Race Meeting Stewards of the New Zealand Metropolitan Trotting Club are ineligible to win the prize.
- For any questions on the specific competition and the terms and conditions of entry please message us via our social media pages or email email@example.com.