IRT NZ Trotting Cup Day 2020
Tuesday 10 November
Tickets on sale now!
Hospitality packages are on sale now, click here to book your spot!
Addington Cup Week is without doubt one of the great events on the New Zealand sporting and social calendar. Australasia’s biggest harness racing day – IRT NZ Trotting Cup Day, on Tuesday 10 November is an event like no other.
Venture into The Edge Public Village where guests will have prime positions for watching the action, as well as bespoke cocktail bars, The Edge Public Village DJ party area, the Speights Lawn and a courtyard of food truck dining options.
Your epic experience will be right in the heart of the action including the Crossing Fashion Starts Here Best Dressed Competition. If you wish to become fashion royalty of the year and win thousands of dollars in prizes, make sure you enter this elite event! See The Crossing Fashion Starts Here for all the details (entries open 1 October 2020).
$25 per person + fees – Early bird available until 13 October
$35 per person + fees – General release available from 14 October
LINDAUER LAWN & ROOFTOP
The Lindauer Lawn is a sought after area to watch spectacular racing, fashion finals, presentations and the headline act, Sweet Mix Kids, who will be getting the party started on the Lindauer Lawn Rooftop.
There will be a feature gin bar and pamper lounge to keep you refreshed and recharged. This ticket also gives you access to The Edge Public Village.
Please note this is an R18 Area. Guests will be age-verified
$70 per person + fees
For the ultimate betting experience with friends or colleagues there is no better place to view all the top racing action. Located in The Club House (ground floor of the Twiggers Stand), the Punters Lounge includes:
- Entry ticket
- Casual seating
- Private TAB facilities and Trackside TV’s
- Access to all day catering, including lunch and afternoon tea
- A cash bar will be available and bar tabs can be pre-arranged
Punters Lounge guests also have access out on the Lindauer Lawn and a viewing area to watch all the racing action live.
$120 per person + fees
- R18 – Addington is a licensed venue.
- Tickets for all areas are at reduced capacity and are strictly limited.
- There are no cash gate sales on the day. Online tickets for General Admission and Lindauer Lawn will be available until 11am on Tuesday 10 November unless sold out prior.
- All prices include GST but exclude fees (booking and credit card).
- AWOP (Another Way Of Paying) will be in operation for all General Admission, Lindauer Lawn and Punters Lounge tickets.
- Addington Raceway is a fully licensed venue and no alcohol is able to be brought on course.
Make sure you download the TAB app prior to the day!
The TAB app is offering bonus bets to all new digital account customers. Simply use the promo code ADDINGTON and the TAB will match your first deposit, up to $200 in bonus bets. Click here to create an account.
There will be limited tote operators on course, however, you can bet through the self-service terminal machines or the TAB app on your phone. There will be staff on course to assist you.