IRT NZ Trotting Cup Day 2020
Tuesday 9 November
Addington Cup Week is without doubt one of the great events on the New Zealand sporting and social calendar. Australasia’s biggest harness racing day – NZ Trotting Cup Day, on Tuesday 9 November is an event like no other.
Details for our 2021 event are still being confirmed. Our 2020 event sold out so if you would like to be added to our database so you receive notification of when tickets are going on sale so you don’t miss out email email@example.com.
- R18 – Addington is a licensed venue.
- There are no cash gate sales on the day. Online tickets for General Admission and Lindauer Lawn will be available until 11am on Tuesday 10 November unless sold out prior.
- All prices include GST but exclude fees (booking and credit card).
- AWOP (Another Way Of Paying) will be in operation for all General Admission, Lindauer Lawn and Punters Lounge tickets.
- Addington Raceway is a fully licensed venue and no alcohol is able to be brought on course.
Make sure you download the TAB app prior to the day!
The TAB app is offering bonus bets to all new digital account customers. Simply use the promo code SPRING and the TAB will match your first deposit, up to $100 in bonus bets. Click here to create an account.
There will be limited tote operators on course, however, you can bet through the self-service terminal machines or the TAB app on your phone. There will be staff on course to assist you.