Fast10 Race Meeting
Be sure to join us for this live action packed event starting from 1.30pm. Reserve a space and soak up the atmosphere as the party comes alive.
Your package includes:
- Grazing lunch table including: seafood, carved glazed champagne ham, cheese selection, European charcuterie cuts, pickled vegetables, dips and spreads, artisan breads and more
- Cash bar facilities
- TAB facilities and Trackside TV’s
- Allocated tables of 10 or casual seating in Silks Lounge
- Purchase a Betting Package (see below for more details) to be in the draw to experience an owner for the last race. Fast10 Packages begin at $20 for 10 races.
- Live entertainment following the last race
- Fast10 $20 Betting Package – $1 each way bet on a randomly selected horse for each race
Each Way = win and place
- Fast10 $30 Quinella Package – $3 boxed Quinella for each race
Boxed Quinella = 3 horses randomly picked to run 1st and 2nd in any order
- Fast10 $60 Quinella/Trifecta Pack – $3 boxed Quinella & $3 boxed Trifecta for each race
Boxed Trifecta = 3 horses randomly picked to run 1st, 2nd or 3rd in any order
|Price:||$45 per person|
|Venue:||Silks Lounge (Level 2, Metropolitan Stand)|
|Time:||Grazing lunch starts at 1.30pm with racing commencing at 2.24pm*|
|Bookings:||Call 03 338 9094 or email email@example.com|
|Download the Brochure||Download the Booking Form|
* First race is 2.24pm, however, the time is subject to change
RACE DAY DINING OPTIONS
Spectators Bar & Bistro (Ground Floor)
Our bar & bistro (open til late) has a great selection of food and snacks available and is renowned for their pizzas and burgers. For more information on Spectators click here.
IRT Stables BBQ (Adjacent to Stable’s Entrance)
If you are looking for a quick bite to eat, while catching up with your trainer/driver between races, the IRT Stables BBQ is an excellent choice. It is open an hour prior to the first race and for most of the race meeting.
FREE CAR PARKING
There are two entrances to Addington Raceway, Whiteleigh Avenue and Wrights Road. If there is an event at Orangetheory Stadium and/or Canterbury Arena, please advise the car parking consultants you are going to the races and access to the car park will be granted.
Make sure you have downloaded the TAB app before you arrive and have all the action at your fingertips.
EFTPOS AND FREE WIFI
Eftpos is available at the Raceway Administration Desk and ATM machines are located outside Spectators internal entrance on the ground floor and in the foyer on levels 1, 2 and 3 of the Metropolitan Stand.
Wifi is free. Please check on arrival for the current network name and password.
FIRST DIRECT TAXIS
First Direct are the official taxi company for Addington. Phone 03 377 5555 or book online.
WHAT’S ON AT ADDINGTON
To keep up with the latest information from us, please see the What’s On section of our website, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
THE AIRPARK CANTERBURY & ADDINGTON OWNERS PASS
The Airpark Canterbury & Addington Owners Pass can be collected from the Raceway Administration desk, located on the ground floor of the Metropolitan Stand. Your pass only needs to be collected once and will provide the following entitlements at all NZMTC Race Meetings apart from Christchurch Casino NZ Trotting Cup Day.
- Access to the IRT Stables
- A complimentary drink (i.e. either one house beer, house wine or soft drink) redeemable from any public bar open on course
- An owner’s guest pass which enables access to the IRT Stables only
Please note: the Owners Pass can be used at all NZMTC race meetings, including the Show Day Races, however, due to the complex nature of the Christchurch Casino NZ Trotting Cup Day, the pass is unable to be used on this day.
The acceptance of your owner’s pass implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry to Addington and the IRT Stables. For the full details click here.