- Addington Cup Week
- Road to the Cup & Dominion
- Licenceholders & Owners Information
- NZ Cup Day Fashion & Style
- NZ Cup Day FAQ’s
- NZ Cup Day Free Bus Service
- NZ Cup Week Pin
- Show Day Races
- Show Day Races FAQ’s
- Media Accreditation
Addington Cup Week
New Zealand Trotting Cup Day
13 November 2018
Christchurch Casino New Zealand Trotting Cup Day is one of the most glamorous and highly anticipated social events on Canterbury’s calendar attracting crowds of over 20,000. This spectacular day is a celebration of racing, fashion, food, fun and music. Anyone who is anyone will be there.
The featured race of the day, the Christchurch Casino New Zealand Trotting Cup, is the country’s most prestigious two-mile harness race held annually by the New Zealand Metropolitan Trotting Club at Addington Raceway in Christchurch, New Zealand.
There are many options for tickets:
- general admission for the more laid-back environment of the Public Village
- the Lindauer Lawn for those who like to be in the midst of the action
- the TAB Trackside Retreat
- Reserved Seating
- plus, a great range of Hospitality Packages
For information about General Admission, Lindauer Lawn, Reserved Seating and TAB Trackside Retreat visit our Tickets page.
For information about our Hospitality Packages visit our Hospitality page.